Naïve Diversification in the Swedish Premium Pension Scheme: Experimental Evidence
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 403–417, July 2009
How to Cite
Hedesström, T. M., Svedsäter, H. and Gärling, T. (2009), Naïve Diversification in the Swedish Premium Pension Scheme: Experimental Evidence. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 58: 403–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2009.00399.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!