The authors thank Erich Kirchler for valuable comments. This research project was financially supported by the Georg-Winckler-Scholarship awarded to Bernadette Kamleitner.
Cost–Benefit Associations and Financial Behavior
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 435–452, July 2009
How to Cite
Kamleitner, B. and Hoelzl, E. (2009), Cost–Benefit Associations and Financial Behavior. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 58: 435–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2009.00400.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!