The authors would like to thank the two anonymous reviewers for their suggestions in preparing this paper. The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Mamta Suri in the data collection. This research has been supported by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council awarded to the first author.
The Role of Situational Interviews in Fostering Positive Reactions to Selection Decisions
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 431–453, July 2010
How to Cite
Seijts, G. H. and Kyei-Poku, I. (2010), The Role of Situational Interviews in Fostering Positive Reactions to Selection Decisions. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 59: 431–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2009.00406.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!