This research was fully supported by a Direct Allocation Grant of Lingnan University and a Grant from the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China (Project No. 2006AA02Z431). A portion of the paper was presented at the 11th Chinese Academic Conference of Psychology, Kaifeng, China, in November 2007.
Transformational Leadership and Employee Well-Being: The Mediating Role of Trust in the Leader and Self-Efficacy
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 454–479, July 2010
How to Cite
Liu, J., Siu, O.-L. and Shi, K. (2010), Transformational Leadership and Employee Well-Being: The Mediating Role of Trust in the Leader and Self-Efficacy. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 59: 454–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2009.00407.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!