This research was conducted with support from the University of Akron's Institute for Teaching and Learning.
Velocity as a Predictor of Performance Satisfaction, Mental Focus, and Goal Revision
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 495–514, July 2010
How to Cite
Elicker, J. D., Lord, R. G., Ash, S. R., Kohari, N. E., Hruska, B. J., McConnell, N. L. and Medvedeff, M. E. (2010), Velocity as a Predictor of Performance Satisfaction, Mental Focus, and Goal Revision. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 59: 495–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2009.00409.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!