The first and the second authors contributed equally to this article and are listed in alphabetical order. Experiment 1 was supported by the German Research Association (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, grant GR 633/11-2 given to Norbert Groeben and Ursula Christmann). We would like to thank Achim Klein and Heiko Müller for their help in data collection. Johannes Naumann is now at the German Institute for International Educational Research, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Active/Exploratory Training Promotes Transfer Even in Learners with Low Motivation and Cognitive Ability
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Applied Psychology
Special Issue: Multi-Dimensional Work Performance: Festschrift for Michael Frese
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 97–123, January 2010
How to Cite
Keith, N., Richter, T. and Naumann, J. (2010), Active/Exploratory Training Promotes Transfer Even in Learners with Low Motivation and Cognitive Ability. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 59: 97–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2009.00417.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!