This research was supported in part by a grant to the second author from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council, Canada. The authors thank Christina Sue-Chan and Julie McCarthy for their many helpful comments during the writing of this paper.
The Criterion-Related Validities and Perceived Fairness of the Situational Interview and the Situational Judgment Test in an Iranian Organisation
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Applied Psychology
Special Issue: Multi-Dimensional Work Performance: Festschrift for Michael Frese
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 124–142, January 2010
How to Cite
Banki, S. and Latham, G. P. (2010), The Criterion-Related Validities and Perceived Fairness of the Situational Interview and the Situational Judgment Test in an Iranian Organisation. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 59: 124–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2009.00418.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!