We gratefully acknowledge the support of the South Australian Country Fire Service and South Australian Fire and Emergency Services Commission.
Global and Occupation-Specific Emotional Resources as Buffers against the Emotional Demands of Fire-Fighting
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
© 2010 The University of South Australia. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 1–23, January 2011
How to Cite
Tuckey, M. R. and Hayward, R. (2011), Global and Occupation-Specific Emotional Resources as Buffers against the Emotional Demands of Fire-Fighting. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 60: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2010.00424.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!