Intergroup Perceptions and Attitudes toward Immigrants in a Culturally Plural Society
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 46–65, January 2011
How to Cite
Leong, C.-H. and Ward, C. (2011), Intergroup Perceptions and Attitudes toward Immigrants in a Culturally Plural Society. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 60: 46–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2010.00426.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!