For critical comments on draft versions of this article, I thank Frederik Anseel, Steve Kozlowski, Tom Postmes, Nico Van Yperen, and three anonymous reviewers of this journal.
Bullying the Media: Cultural and Climato-Economic Readings of Press Repression versus Press Freedom
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 354–376, July 2011
How to Cite
Van de Vliert, E. (2011), Bullying the Media: Cultural and Climato-Economic Readings of Press Repression versus Press Freedom. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 60: 354–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2010.00439.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!