The research reported in this article was supported by grants from the Grant Foundation and the Spencer Foundation to Albert Bandura, and from the Ministero dell'Instruzione dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR) to Gian Vittorio Caprara (COFIN 1998, 2000) and to Eugenia Scabini (COFIN 2000).
Impact of Family Efficacy Beliefs on Quality of Family Functioning and Satisfaction with Family Life
Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 421–448, July 2011
How to Cite
Bandura, A., Caprara, G. V., Barbaranelli, C., Regalia, C. and Scabini, E. (2011), Impact of Family Efficacy Beliefs on Quality of Family Functioning and Satisfaction with Family Life. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 60: 421–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2010.00442.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!