Thanks to Lars Asle Einarsen and Stig Nielsen, formerly of Sensus AS, for providing data for the present study, and to Associate Professor Marc van Veldoven, Tilburg University for valuable discussions regarding methodological issues of group-level analyses in the planning of the paper.
Testing the Work Environment Hypothesis of Bullying on a Group Level of Analysis: Psychosocial Factors as Precursors of Observed Workplace Bullying
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 475–495, July 2011
How to Cite
Skogstad, A., Torsheim, T., Einarsen, S. and Hauge, L. J. (2011), Testing the Work Environment Hypothesis of Bullying on a Group Level of Analysis: Psychosocial Factors as Precursors of Observed Workplace Bullying. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 60: 475–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2011.00444.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!