This research was supported by an Emil Aaltonen Foundation Grant to J.-E. Lönnqvist, by a Social Sciences and Humanities Council of Canada Research Grant 410-2010-2586 to S.V. Paunonen, and by the Finnish Academy Grant 127641.
Self-Enhancement in Military Leaders: Its Relevance to Officer Selection and Performance
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 670–695, October 2011
How to Cite
Lönnqvist, J.-E., Paunonen, S., Nissinen, V., Ortju, K. and Verkasalo, M. (2011), Self-Enhancement in Military Leaders: Its Relevance to Officer Selection and Performance. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 60: 670–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2011.00452.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!