The Moderating Effect of Core Self-Evaluations on the Relationships between Job Attitudes and Organisational Citizenship Behavior
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 97–113, January 2012
How to Cite
Bowling, N. A., Wang, Q. and Li, H. Y. (2012), The Moderating Effect of Core Self-Evaluations on the Relationships between Job Attitudes and Organisational Citizenship Behavior. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 61: 97–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2011.00458.x
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!