We would like to thank the five organisations who participated in this study for their cooperation. This study received funding from the Programa de Creación y Consolidación de Grupos de Investigación UCM-BSCH, which we also thank.
Volunteer Engagement: Does Engagement Predict the Degree of Satisfaction among New Volunteers and the Commitment of Those who have been Active Longer?
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 130–148, January 2012
How to Cite
Vecina, M. L., Chacón, F., Sueiro, M. and Barrón, A. (2012), Volunteer Engagement: Does Engagement Predict the Degree of Satisfaction among New Volunteers and the Commitment of Those who have been Active Longer?. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 61: 130–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2011.00460.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!