Order of authorship is arbitrary. All coauthors made equal contributions to this paper. This research was supported by a Hong Kong Research Grant Council grant HKU744608H to the corresponding author. We have benefited greatly from discussion with Samuel Ho and his research team. We gratefully acknowledge Hannah Tai's assistance in the pilot study that generated items for the CMAS described here, and the two reviewers for useful suggestions.
Attributional Style and Engagement/Disengagement Responses in the Chinese Workforce
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 204–226, April 2012
How to Cite
Hui, C. H., Pak, S. T., Kwan, S.-O. and Chao, A. (2012), Attributional Style and Engagement/Disengagement Responses in the Chinese Workforce. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 61: 204–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2011.00463.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!