Cultural Intelligence and International Leadership Potential: The Importance of Contact for Members of the Majority
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 272–294, April 2012
How to Cite
Kim, Y. J. and Van Dyne, L. (2012), Cultural Intelligence and International Leadership Potential: The Importance of Contact for Members of the Majority. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 61: 272–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2011.00468.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!