This study was supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. The authors wish to thank Drs Victoria Esses, Alison Konrad, Joerg Dietz, Christopher Higgins, and Ronald Burke.
Antecedents of Underemployment: Job Search of Skilled Immigrants in Canada
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 323–346, April 2012
How to Cite
Guerrero, L. and Rothstein, M. G. (2012), Antecedents of Underemployment: Job Search of Skilled Immigrants in Canada. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 61: 323–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2011.00470.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!