I would like to thank Professor Sonnentag and two anonymous reviewers for their guidance during the review process. I thank Etty Jehn for her comments on an earlier version of this paper and am grateful for the pleasant stay at the Melbourne Business School while revising this article.
The Influence of Conflict Issue Importance on the Co-occurrence of Task and Relationship Conflict in Teams
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 349–367, July 2012
How to Cite
Rispens, S. (2012), The Influence of Conflict Issue Importance on the Co-occurrence of Task and Relationship Conflict in Teams. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 61: 349–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2011.00473.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!