I would like to thank Professor Sonnentag and two anonymous reviewers for their guidance during the review process. I thank Etty Jehn for her comments on an earlier version of this paper and am grateful for the pleasant stay at the Melbourne Business School while revising this article.
The Influence of Conflict Issue Importance on the Co-occurrence of Task and Relationship Conflict in Teams
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 349–367, July 2012
How to Cite
Rispens, S. (2012), The Influence of Conflict Issue Importance on the Co-occurrence of Task and Relationship Conflict in Teams. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 61: 349–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2011.00473.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!