This research was funded by the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety. We thank our partners BMW Group and Vattenfall Europe who supported this research within the project “MINI E Berlin powered by Vattenfall”, as well as the anonymous reviewers for their very helpful comments.
Experiencing Range in an Electric Vehicle: Understanding Psychological Barriers
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 368–391, July 2012
How to Cite
Franke, T., Neumann, I., Bühler, F., Cocron, P. and Krems, J. F. (2012), Experiencing Range in an Electric Vehicle: Understanding Psychological Barriers. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 61: 368–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2011.00474.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!