The research and manuscript preparation were supported by grant number N N 106 327339 from the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. My warm thanks are extended to Sabine Sonnentag, the Action Editor of the journal, and two anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments on the earlier version of this paper.
The Nature of the First Small Request as a Decisive Factor in the Effectiveness of the Foot-in-the-Door Technique
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 437–453, July 2012
How to Cite
Dolinski, D. (2012), The Nature of the First Small Request as a Decisive Factor in the Effectiveness of the Foot-in-the-Door Technique. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 61: 437–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2011.00477.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!