We thank the participants of the interdisciplinary PhD course “Economic Psychological-Research at the Universities of Cologne and Vienna” in January 2009 in Cologne, Germany, for their valuable remarks on an earlier version of this paper and Marco Lüftenegger for his help regarding the multiple imputation technique. This study was financed by a grant to Erich Kirchler from the Austrian Science Fund (FWF), project number AP1992511.
Perceived Distributive Fairness of European Transfer Payments and EU-Taxes in Austria, the Czech Republic, and the United Kingdom
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 454–478, July 2012
How to Cite
Hartner-Tiefenthaler, M., Kubicek, B., Kirchler, E., Rechberger, S. and Wenzel, M. (2012), Perceived Distributive Fairness of European Transfer Payments and EU-Taxes in Austria, the Czech Republic, and the United Kingdom. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 61: 454–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2011.00478.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!