The Relation of Self-Control Demands to Job Strain: The Moderating Role of Organisational Commitment
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 479–497, July 2012
How to Cite
Schmidt, K.-H. and Diestel, S. (2012), The Relation of Self-Control Demands to Job Strain: The Moderating Role of Organisational Commitment. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 61: 479–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2011.00479.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!