Matthew Monnot is now at Pacific Lutheran University, School of Business. We would like to thank Christina Pfaff for her help with the data analysis.
Administrative Assumptions in Top-Down Selection: A Test in Graduate School Admission Decisions
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2011 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 498–512, July 2012
How to Cite
Colarelli, S. M., Monnot, M. J., Ronan, G. F. and Roscoe, A. M. (2012), Administrative Assumptions in Top-Down Selection: A Test in Graduate School Admission Decisions. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 61: 498–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2011.00480.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!