This research was supported by the FMG-UvA Research Priority Grant on Affect Regulation. We would like to thank L. Creutzburg, MSc, T. Schipper, MSc, and K. van Spengen, MSc, for their ideas regarding the design of the study and their efforts during the data collection, and W. Penris, MSc, for recording the meditation exercise.
Recovering by Means of Meditation: The Role of Recovery Experiences and Intrinsic Motivation
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 185–210, April 2013
How to Cite
van Hooff, M. L.M. and Baas, M. (2013), Recovering by Means of Meditation: The Role of Recovery Experiences and Intrinsic Motivation. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 62: 185–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2011.00481.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!