This paper was supported by the Fifth Framework Programme of the European Community for research, technological development and demonstration activities, by the Generalidad Valenciana's program for R+D+I Groups (Group 03/195) and by the CONSOLIDER Project SEJ2006-14086/PSIC.
Outcomes of Job Insecurity Climate: The Role of Climate Strength
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology.
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 382–405, July 2013
How to Cite
Sora, B., De Cuyper, N., Caballer, A., Peiró, J. M. and De Witte, H. (2013), Outcomes of Job Insecurity Climate: The Role of Climate Strength. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 62: 382–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00485.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!