This research was funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG, Grant No. KA 2256/2-2), which is gratefully acknowledged. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2011 EAWOP Conference in Maastricht, The Netherlands. We appreciate the research assistance of Angela Henschel and Alexandra Neininger. Finally, we would like to thank Dr Vivien Lim and our three anonymous reviewers for their helpful feedback and constructive comments.
Promoting Multifoci Citizenship Behavior: Time-Lagged Effects of Procedural Justice, Trust, and Commitment
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology.
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 454–485, July 2013
How to Cite
Lehmann-Willenbrock, N., Grohmann, A. and Kauffeld, S. (2013), Promoting Multifoci Citizenship Behavior: Time-Lagged Effects of Procedural Justice, Trust, and Commitment. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 62: 454–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00488.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!