I would like to thank Detlef Fetchenhauer, Erik Hoelzl, and Erich Kirchler for their critical and helpful comments on a previous draft of the manuscript. I would also like to thank my colleagues at the Department of Economic and Social Psychology of the University of Cologne for further critical and helpful suggestions.
The Belief in a Just World as a Personal Resource in the Context of Inflation and Financial Crises
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology.
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 486–518, July 2013
How to Cite
Christandl, F. (2013), The Belief in a Just World as a Personal Resource in the Context of Inflation and Financial Crises. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 62: 486–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00489.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!