We thank Daniella Luppino for her assistance in the revision process.
International Replication Note
Openness to Experience as a Predictor of Job Performance Trajectories
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2013
How to Cite
Minbashian, A., Earl, J. and Bright, J. E.H. (2013), Openness to Experience as a Predictor of Job Performance Trajectories. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 62: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00490.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!