The author would like to thank Briana Olson for conducting the phone survey, the phone survey respondents for their participation, and CPP, Inc. and the Center for Creative Leadership for providing access to the CPI and 360° data used in this research.
Personality-Based Profile Matching in Personnel Selection: Estimates of Method Prevalence and Criterion-Related Validity
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology.
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 519–542, July 2013
How to Cite
Kulas, J. T. (2013), Personality-Based Profile Matching in Personnel Selection: Estimates of Method Prevalence and Criterion-Related Validity. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 62: 519–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00491.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!