We thank Ronald C. Page of Assessment Associates International and William H. Mobley of Mobley Group Pacific for providing the data for this project. We also thank Paul Sackett and Stephanie Payne for thoughtful comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
Five-Factor Model Personality Measures and Sex-Based Differential Prediction of Performance
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 13–43, January 2013
How to Cite
Berry, C. M., Kim, A., Wang, Y., Thompson, R. and Mobley, W. H. (2013), Five-Factor Model Personality Measures and Sex-Based Differential Prediction of Performance. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 62: 13–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00493.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!