We thank Ronald C. Page of Assessment Associates International and William H. Mobley of Mobley Group Pacific for providing the data for this project. We also thank Paul Sackett and Stephanie Payne for thoughtful comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
Five-Factor Model Personality Measures and Sex-Based Differential Prediction of Performance
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 13–43, January 2013
How to Cite
Berry, C. M., Kim, A., Wang, Y., Thompson, R. and Mobley, W. H. (2013), Five-Factor Model Personality Measures and Sex-Based Differential Prediction of Performance. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 62: 13–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00493.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!