The first two authors contributed equally to this paper; order of authorship was arbitrarily determined. We express special thanks to Ali Ayaz for his valuable help throughout all phases of the data collection. This research was supported in part by a Postdoctoral Fellow grant from the Research Foundation Flanders (FWO) awarded to the first author.
The Instrumental and Symbolic Dimensions of Organisations' Image as an Employer: A Large-Scale Field Study on Employer Branding in Turkey
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 543–557, October 2013
How to Cite
Van Hoye, G., Bas, T., Cromheecke, S. and Lievens, F. (2013), The Instrumental and Symbolic Dimensions of Organisations' Image as an Employer: A Large-Scale Field Study on Employer Branding in Turkey. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 62: 543–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00495.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!