We would like to thank Markus Appel for helpful comments on a previous version of this manuscript.
The Roots of Interpersonal Influence: A Mediated Moderation Model for Knowledge and Traits as Predictors of Opinion Leadership
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 597–618, October 2013
How to Cite
Gnambs, T. and Batinic, B. (2013), The Roots of Interpersonal Influence: A Mediated Moderation Model for Knowledge and Traits as Predictors of Opinion Leadership. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 62: 597–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00497.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!