Rethinking Motivation Goals for Adolescents: Beyond Achievement Goals
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Special Issue: Multiple Goals in Learning Contexts. This Special Issue was managed and accepted by previous Editor-in-Chief, Sabine Sonnentag
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 564–584, October 2012
How to Cite
Mansfield, C. (2012), Rethinking Motivation Goals for Adolescents: Beyond Achievement Goals. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 61: 564–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00506.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!