Young Adolescents' Perceptions of Teachers' and Peers' Goals as Predictors of Social and Academic Goal Pursuit
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Special Issue: Multiple Goals in Learning Contexts. This Special Issue was managed and accepted by previous Editor-in-Chief, Sabine Sonnentag
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 605–633, October 2012
How to Cite
Wentzel, K. R., Baker, S. A. and Russell, S. L. (2012), Young Adolescents' Perceptions of Teachers' and Peers' Goals as Predictors of Social and Academic Goal Pursuit. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 61: 605–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00508.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!