The Boundaries of Effects on the Relationship between Interviewer Moods and Hiring Recommendation
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 678–700, October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, C.-C., Chen, H.-W. and Lin, Y.-Y. (2013), The Boundaries of Effects on the Relationship between Interviewer Moods and Hiring Recommendation. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 62: 678–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00510.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!