The research was supported as the Project “Personal Initiative and Performance” by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG; FR 638/29-1) and the revision of this article by NUS, Business School grant (Nr R-317-000-084-133). Katharina Tornau is now at inmediaONE] GmbH, Guetersloh, Germany.
Construct Clean-Up in Proactivity Research: A Meta-Analysis on the Nomological Net of Work-Related Proactivity Concepts and their Incremental Validities
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 44–96, January 2013
How to Cite
Tornau, K. and Frese, M. (2013), Construct Clean-Up in Proactivity Research: A Meta-Analysis on the Nomological Net of Work-Related Proactivity Concepts and their Incremental Validities. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 62: 44–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00514.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!