We thank Kate Bendrick, Anton Berwald, Justina Fischer, Wolfgang Granigg, William McKinley, Martin Kleinmann, Stefan Schmid, Simeon Schudy, Theo Wehner, seminar participants at Kreuzlingen, and participants of the KiO conference at Monte Verità for their valuable comments and help. Financial support by the Swiss National Science Foundation (Project 101514-120443/1) to the first author is gratefully acknowledged.
Helping and Quiet Hours: Interruption-Free Time Spans Can Harm Performance
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 286–307, April 2013
How to Cite
Käser, P. A.W., Fischbacher, U. and König, C. J. (2013), Helping and Quiet Hours: Interruption-Free Time Spans Can Harm Performance. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 62: 286–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00517.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 101514-120443/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!