We would like to thank Editor in Chief, Vivien Lim, and two anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments and suggestions during the review process. We also thank Riki Takeuchi for his useful comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
Self-Esteem and Justice Orientation as Moderators for the Effects of Individual-Targeted and Group-Targeted Justice
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 238–266, April 2014
How to Cite
Sekiguchi, T. and Hayashi, Y. (2014), Self-Esteem and Justice Orientation as Moderators for the Effects of Individual-Targeted and Group-Targeted Justice. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 63: 238–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00518.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!