This study was supported by Key Projects in the National Science & Technology Pillar Program of China (No.2009BAI77B04) to Prof. Lei Wang.
Abusive Supervision and Employee Well-Being: The Moderating Effect of Power Distance Orientation
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 308–329, April 2013
How to Cite
Lin, W., Wang, L. and Chen, S. (2013), Abusive Supervision and Employee Well-Being: The Moderating Effect of Power Distance Orientation. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 62: 308–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00520.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!