The current research is supported by a Harrison McCain Young Scholars Award to the third author. We thank Dr Greg Chung-Yan for his generous help in facilitating the data collection for part of this project.
Do Subordinates Formulate an Impression of their Manager's Implicit Person Theory?
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 267–299, April 2014
How to Cite
Kam, C., Risavy, S. D., Perunovic, E. and Plant, L. (2014), Do Subordinates Formulate an Impression of their Manager's Implicit Person Theory?. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 63: 267–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00521.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!