Testing the Triple-Match Principle in the Technology Sector: A Two-Wave Longitudinal Panel Study
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 300–325, April 2014
How to Cite
Van de Ven, B., de Jonge, J. and Vlerick, P. (2014), Testing the Triple-Match Principle in the Technology Sector: A Two-Wave Longitudinal Panel Study. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 63: 300–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00523.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!