This manuscript was managed and accepted by Sabine Sonnentag, previous Editor-in-Chief, Applied Psychology: An International Review.
The Long Arm of the Job: Parents’ Work–Family Conflict and Youths’ Work Centrality
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Special Section—International Perspectives on Work and Family By Casper, W.J., Allen, T.D. & Poelmans, S.A.Y.
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 151–167, January 2014
How to Cite
Lim, V. K.G. and Kim, T.-Y. (2014), The Long Arm of the Job: Parents’ Work–Family Conflict and Youths’ Work Centrality. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 63: 151–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00527.x
We would like to thank Michael Frese for his comments on an earlier version of this paper.
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!