This research was sponsored in part by a grant from the Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management.
Retaliating against Customer Interpersonal Injustice in a Singaporean Context: Moderating Roles of Self-Efficacy and Social Support
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 383–410, July 2014
How to Cite
Ho, V. T. and Gupta, N. (2014), Retaliating against Customer Interpersonal Injustice in a Singaporean Context: Moderating Roles of Self-Efficacy and Social Support. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 63: 383–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00529.x
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
- Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!