The data collection was financially supported by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology Grant number PSI 2009-07423, in which Carmen Tabernero is the main researcher. And the manuscript was written while Esther Cuadrado was a fellow doctoral researcher financially supported by the Spanish Educational Ministry within the framework of the National Programme of university teacher training (2010–2014). We also thank the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and David L. Palenzuela for his assistance on the relations of the attributional processes.
Dispositional and Psychosocial Variables as Longitudinal Predictors of Acculturative Stress
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 441–479, July 2014
How to Cite
Cuadrado, E., Tabernero, C. and Briones, E. (2014), Dispositional and Psychosocial Variables as Longitudinal Predictors of Acculturative Stress. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 63: 441–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00531.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: PSI 2009-07423
- Spanish Educational Ministry within the framework of the National Programme of university teacher training. Grant Number: 2010–2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!