The authors would like to thank Vivien Kim Geok Lim, Tim Graeff, Toto Sutarso, and anonymous reviewers for their constructive suggestions on earlier drafts of this paper and Adam Snider and Stevie E. Bryan for their assistance. We presented portions of this paper at the 12th European Congress of Psychology, Istanbul, Turkey, 4–8 July 2011.
Materialism and the Bright and Dark Sides of the Financial Dream in Spain: The Positive Role of Money Attitudes—The Matthew Effect
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Applied Psychology: An International Review © 2012 International Association of Applied Psychology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 480–508, July 2014
How to Cite
Tang, T. L.-P., Luna-Arocas, R., Pardo, I. Q. and Tang, T. L.-N. (2014), Materialism and the Bright and Dark Sides of the Financial Dream in Spain: The Positive Role of Money Attitudes—The Matthew Effect. Applied Psychology:An International Review, 63: 480–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-0597.2012.00533.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!