A. R. Mundy, FRCS, MRCP, Senior Registrar, Department of Urology, Guy's Hospital, London SE1 9RT.
A Pilot Study of Hydroxyurea in Hormone “Escaped” Metastatic Carcinoma of the Prostate
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
© 1982 British Association of Urological Surgeons
British Journal of Urology
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 20–25, February 1982
How to Cite
MUNDY, A. R. (1982), A Pilot Study of Hydroxyurea in Hormone “Escaped” Metastatic Carcinoma of the Prostate. British Journal of Urology, 54: 20–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1982.tb13505.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 20 May 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!