O. Khan, FRCS, Research Fellow in Urology.
Prostacyclin in Prostatic Cancer: A Better Marker than Bone Scan or Serum Acid Phosphatase?
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
© 1982 British Association of Urological Surgeons
British Journal of Urology
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 26–31, February 1982
How to Cite
KHAN, O., HENSBY, C. N. and WILLIAMS, G. (1982), Prostacyclin in Prostatic Cancer: A Better Marker than Bone Scan or Serum Acid Phosphatase?. British Journal of Urology, 54: 26–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.1982.tb13506.x
Read at the 37th Annual Meeting of the British Association of Urological Surgeons in London, July 1981.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!